Sidas Heat Sock LV
Powered heat socks, provide optimal comfort and warmth during your sporting activities, with a very good fit! These socks are perfect if you suffer from the cold and conditions such as Raynauds Disease.
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, the Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between your feet and your shoes. This heated sock is designed for skiers who suffer from cold feet. An invisible heating element on the outside of the sock gives off a soft and constant heat under the front of the foot for optimal comfort. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensure temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking.
This compressive sock also gives you greater sensation and precision when you practise your sport.
• HEATING ELEMENTS : Distributes gentle, constant and uniform warmth. (Batteries required, purchased seperately).
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• FIRM FIT 15-20 mmHg : Greater precision & sensation
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
- No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
- No-yarn towards the skin,
- Anatomic shape right & left
Natural fibres: 25% Merino
Synthetic fibres: 57% Polyamide ; 16% Polypropylene ; 2% Elastane
XS 35/36 ; S 37/38 ; S/ M 39/40 ; M / L 40/41 ; L 42/43 ; XL 44/45/46 ; XXL 47/48/49